Re: glade3 and gtk2

Just for completeness: the glade homepage actually says that glade 3.8
is for gtk2 and glade 3.10 for gtk3.

Even more explicitly here:

  http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/glade-devel/2011-October/001910.html

       "As I've mentioned in the previous release notes, Glade 3.8
	is parallel installable with Glade 3.10, if you need to
	work with Glade projects that target GTK+2, you need an
	installation of Glade 3.8 (for more information see this
	post: http://blogs.gnome.org/tvb/2011/01/15/the-glade-dl/)."

Maybe we need a second glade package in debian for gtk2 support until
everything else using gtk2 in the archive moved on to gtk3?

I could help packaging or maintaining.

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org