Re: glade3 and gtk2

Hi Paul,

thanks for your reply! Unfortunately moving away from gtk2 is not an
option, as matplotlib does it not support yet.

What do you mean by saying I should use GtkBuilder? glade 3.10.2 from
unstable still produces .glade files by default. Is there a way to
explicitly tell it to produce something else? Or should I use a
different tool? I'm probably missing something.

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org