Re: Fuzzy terminal in Gnome 3

Solved by the most recent update to Nouveau drivers... So I guess it wasn't a Gnome/mutter problem.

El 19/07/11 16:25, Andrew Green escribió:
No, really. Several kinds of terminal windows are strangely blurry, but normal windows are not. This includes gnome-terminal and konsole. Here's a screenshot [1]. Also, some notifications (for example, from Icedove) are shown in Gnome 2 style, and are blurry, too.

I'm using gnome-shell and some related packages from experimental; most of the rest of the system is from either testing or unstable. Distribution is amd64. Using the free nouveau driver, compiled from source, for video acceleration. Architecture is amd64.

I'm guessing it's a window manager issue. When I open a drop-down menu in a blurry terminal, the menu itself is not blurry. But the window title bar is! I don't see anything unusual in .xsession-errors or other logs.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions, take care,
Andrew

[1] http://www.4shared.com/photo/gwVUet8M/fuzzy_terminal.html (Click on "Download now" to get the image.)