Re: Evince libraries evdocument and evview

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 11:37 PM, Luca Bruno <lethalman88@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
libevview and libevdocument haven't been packaged as development libraries.
Conseguently, no bindings in any language have been built for them. I've
realized they were missing since I needed them to render some documents in my
application.

I've worked a bit on packaging them together by creating libevince1 and
libevince-dev (like libgnome-media0). Can I proceed?

We already did it in Ubuntu and it has reached the stable release now (9.04) : http://packages.ubuntu.com/source/jaunty/evince

IIRC, the diff is not big (mainly, Launchpad integration), so, cherrypicking the split would be not difficult.
If you wish, I can help you with that.

Didier