Re: CD's not automounted in GNOME desktop

José Alburquerque wrote:
> Would anyone happen to know why a few days now my cd's are not
> automounted in my gnome destkop?  I'm running unstable and I've been
> upgrading regularly so I think it's happened with a recent update.
> Sorry if it's a simple question.

Hi Jose,

this bug is related to a consolekit update [1]. I've uploaded a fixed g-v-m
version to experimental, which hopefully will be in unstable soon (I'm waiting
for the new nautilus 2.24).
As I only have limited time, I didn't invest the time to backport the fix when
it will be obsolete in a few days anyways.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?