Re: pam keyring issues

hi
thanks for replying.

i actually forgot to mention, i'm running lenny and the version of
libpam-gnome-keyring is the same in sid 2.20.2-1. i downloaded and
installed that one anyway - no change. libpam-modules is the same
version in lenny as in sid.

i also noticed that /etc/pam.d/gdm is provided by gdm. did you perhaps
mean for me to upgrade gdm from sid? this has caused some other
conflicts dependency issues - but not nearly what i expected so i'm
running with it anyway, and i'll post how it goes.

thanks
Takis