Re: RFC: which default theme?

Le jeudi 27 septembre 2007 à 14:11 +0200, Romain Francoise a écrit :
> Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Are there also some who think the new Clearlooks is better?
>
> The colorful scrollbars take some getting used to, but I like it.

Well, the scrollbars aren't pretty, but I don't think they are annoying
either. It's more an overall impression that the screen has become
blurry. There isn't enough contrast, to say the least, and the random
pieces of blue that appear in the scrollbars and in the notebooks give
an overall impression of bangs and whistles, which is a great loss
compared to the previous Clearlook's polished and professional look.

--
 .''`.