Re: Mounting USB disks

Hi all,

I've got more info on this matter.

I tried to run gnome-mount directly:
gnome-mount -d /dev/sdb1

And it said "You are not privileged to mount the volume 'XXX'"

This is strange. I'm already in the group plugdev. Running gnome-mount
as root is also failed with the same message.

Installing pmount again and running it manually is working, 'though.

Regarding libeel2, I've already got the 2.18 version.

Anyone has an idea?
Thanks in advance.

All the best.
-arief

ps: Please cc me in replies, I'm not subscribed to this list.