Re: gnome-panel sometimes freezes during aptitude upgrade

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 15:29 +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Le mercredi 20 juin 2007 à 15:06 +0200, Michel Dänzer a écrit :
>
> > So maybe this is even a libc6 issue... I'll try to attach gdb to the
> > panel during upgrades from now on and see if I can find out anything
> > more then.
>
> That rather look like a corruption than something due to libc6, could
> you try to get a valgrind log?

The panel is quite sluggish running in valgrind, so I tried running it
with MALLOC_CHECK_=3 first. Didn't pick up anything, though this time I
attached gdb during the upgrade, and it's indeed a segfault in
_int_malloc, with yet another different backtrace. I'll restart the
panel in valgrind for the next upgrade.