Re: Merging between unstable and experimental; changelog handling

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007, Loïc Minier wrote:
>  The only way I could reconcile everything above is the proposal below:
>  - merge branches, never "svn mv" them
>  - create a new entry in each dist with all the new merged changes after
>    each merge

 This did not fly with HE or sjoerd, they both think this is unnatural,
 so I bow before them and will "svn mv" stuff around, like we did in the
 past.

--
Loïc Minier
"For subalterns, saying something intelligent is as risky as saying something