Let's (hopefully not) break unstable

I don't know whether this was discussed somewhere, but unless someone
comes up with a good reason not to do so, I intend to start uploading
2.18 stuff to unstable soon. Unstable users have already waited way too
long.

Of course there are some uploads that need to be done in sync,
especially around icon themes and packages using them.
--
 .''`.