Re: GNOME 2.16 in Experimental

On 3/1/07, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
A status update: yes, good.

[snip a damn useful status update; thanks]

> What's the statues of these at this moment? I'd like to go for
> Experimental pretty soon, especially since I can't wait for the
> left-pane single click functionality now available in both nautilus
> and the GTK filechooser.

My opinion from using both is that currently, the experimental packages
are less buggy than those in etch. Everyone is welcome to test them and
report any issues.

nautilus and GTK haven't shown any problem so far, except that
nautilus shouldn't open the left-pane contents when I right-click on
them (EG when I just want to unmount a removable device). Should I
file a bug?