Re: GNOME 2.16 in Experimental

Le vendredi 09 mars 2007 à 14:54 +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe a écrit :
> nautilus and GTK haven't shown any problem so far, except that
> nautilus shouldn't open the left-pane contents when I right-click on
> them (EG when I just want to unmount a removable device). Should I
> file a bug?

Yes please, it's caused by the single-click patch. It is here for
consistency with the filechooser and the tree view pane.

I'm not sure of what is the best thing to do. If we remain consistent
with other single-click stuff, the right click will open the shortcut.
I'm open to any suggestion on how to improve this behavior.

--
 .''`.