Bug triage questions

Hi,

I have been doing some bug triage for a few of the debian gnome
packages. I'm planning to do some more, but before I start there are a
few questions I'd like to get your input on.

* What do I do about bugs open against versions in Sarge, but fixed in
Sid? AFAIK, packages in Sarge won't get updated, save for security
patches?
For example: 383566.

* Is it okay to close a bug I can't reproduce, where there have been new
releases of the package and the submitter have failed to respond to any
queries? If so, how long should I wait?
For example: 294503, last attempt to contact submitter was more than a
year ago. 351676, no reply after about three months.

* What do I do about bugs open against packages in woody?
For example: 306321 and 280680, are upgrades from woody supported any
longer?

BTW, the debian-women BTS Cleanup HOWTO did answer a lot of my other
questions. Maybe it should be moved to the Debian Wiki?
http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2006/04/msg00005.html

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson