Re: libgda status

Em Sex, 2006-07-21 às 18:40 -0400, Christian Weeks escreveu:
> Hi,

Hello Christian,

> I was wondering what the status is with the libgda library. It appears
> that a new version, 1.3.91, is available from upstream (and there is
> work going on on the 1.9.x development branch (perhaps?)- presumably for
> the next gnome release).

Actually, both of them are development branches... 1.3 was development,
1.9 is more like an alpha/beta.

>  Does anyone have plans to package the 1.3.91
> release for etch?

Well.. I'm willing to package 1.9.x ligbda/libgnomedb/mergeant to
experimental from some time now... but unfortunately lack of time is
being a growing issue :/

If someone wishes to help with the 1.9, please go ahead.