Re: There must be a debian theme for desktop

Gustavo Franco wrote:
Hi,

FYI, i'll be the desktop-base primary maintainer while kov is busy
with other stuff.  I think that
i can squash this bug and the others except the related with KDE /
XFCE integration that will need discussion with others.

Joss, i need to talk with you about the current splash that is in
gnome-session, but we can do that 'off bug' and just in the list. I'll
fork this thread.
i think this could be talked in debian-desktop list. This issue is not exclusive for gtk-gnome team, but to all desktop related developpers.

Luis, your help and feedback is really appreciated but be cool, please. :)
now i am.

regards,
-- stratus

best regards,