Debian Desktop and desktop-base (was: There must be a debian theme for desktop)

On 5/25/06, Luis Matos <gass@otiliamatos.ath.cx> wrote:
Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> FYI, i'll be the desktop-base primary maintainer while kov is busy
> with other stuff.  I think that
> i can squash this bug and the others except the related with KDE /
> XFCE integration that will need discussion with others.
>
> Joss, i need to talk with you about the current splash that is in
> gnome-session, but we can do that 'off bug' and just in the list. I'll
> fork this thread.
i think this could be talked in debian-desktop list. This issue is not
exclusive for gtk-gnome team, but to all desktop related developpers.
> (...)

I'm doing a lot of random things for Debian Desktop (eg: look at tasksel
changelog) right now, i've contacted more people and when (and if) they
reply i hope to announce something. If they don't, i'll let you know what's
going on there and ask for feedback not only on that list but in -user too.

regards,
-- stratus