New webpage with Online French Course for Beginners

Dear Editor/Webmaster of www.burtonini.com,

I'm a high-school teacher from the US and my wife and I have created a new website
offering free online French courses. Our site, which you
can find at http://www.BabelNation.com/french,
contains many interactive French lessons. Each of these lessons comes with lots of exercises
vocabulary games (crossword-puzzles, etc..) and French audio-examples.

We would like to ask you, whether you could add a link to our page to your
website: www.burtonini.com ?

As anchor text and short description to our page, you may use:
Anchor: 'Study French Online'
french-for-Everyone to interactively learn French online.';

We would appreciate your help very much.
Kindest regards,
Marlene & Sven Mika