Re: debian experimental == ubuntu hoary?

On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 19:19 +0100, Sebastien Bacher wrote:

> > > Could you explain ?
> >
> > Uh, aren't you getting paid for your work @ubuntu? That were my
> > thoughts :)
>
> Where is the shift of focus in that ? The GNOME packages are maintained
> in the same way in debian they were before.

That statement relates to my first mail: Gnome packages going into
ubuntu first and then beeing debianized: uu/hoary > experimental >
unstable > testing. Which makes a difference for me as a user, who likes
to try out the-fresh-stuff :) - but as you've pointed out this doesn't
make a difference for the distribution.

I didn't meant to say this is bad thing or anything. In this point I
really dont care.

thanks,
domi.
--