Re: Invisible mixer_applet2?

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 07:43:39PM +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:

> The mixer applet can't access your mixer ? Maybe a problem with alsa or
> something ?

If I right-click on the shadow where the applet should be and select the
applet preferences, it correctly identifies both the ALSA and the OSS
compatibility mixer (it shows the correct HW type) on both machines I
have this bug, so I think it can access the mixer. Also, all alsa
applications (gnome-alsamixer, gkrellm's volume plugin, mplayer with '-ao
alsa' and amarok) work fine.

Gabor

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences,
     Laboratory of Parallel and Distributed Systems
     Address   : H-1132 Budapest Victor Hugo u. 18-22. Hungary
     Phone/Fax : +36 1 329-78-64 (secretary)
     W3        : http://www.lpds.sztaki.hu