Invisible mixer_applet2?

Hi,

For some time now mixer_applet2 does not show on my panel. It is running
according to 'ps', and a 2-pixel wide shadow appears if I select it from
the keyboard using <TAB>. If I right-click on the shadow I can access
the applet's menu, but the volume slide bar simply does not show at all.
I'm using mostly Gnome 2.12 from experimental. The same problem exists
on both i386 and amd64. Any ideas?

Gabor

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences