exhibition- and fair construction services in europe

Hallo exhibitor,
Welcome to MCS werbe & messebau GmbH. On this email we would like to present our exhibition- and fair construction services in europe.

We are your one stop shop for all exhibition needs including
-graphics
-furniture
-audio visual equipment
-transport
-set up plus cleaning after completion
-dismantling and warehouse storage

If needed our staff will be on site during the handover to answer and address any questions you may have. We are able to handle the full scope of your exhibition requirements.

We are happy to provide you with a noncommittal detailed proposal including a floor plan, perspective drawings and a colored rendering free of charge. Everything is available in English and by email (PDF).

For assistance in planning your stand we provide a checklist , please visit our website at http://www.mcs-messebau.com

in the contact area.

We would be happy to send you a not-binding quote.

Yours sincerely
M.Chionoudakis

m.c.s. werbe- & messebau GmbH
Hirzenrott 12
D-52076 Aachen/Germany

phone: 00 49-2408-704300
fax : 00 49-2408-704309

email: mcs-messebau@gmx.de
web : http://www.mcs-messebau.com

If you wish to be taken out of our mailing list please send us an email to
mcs-messebau@gmx.de and fill in your email address in the appropriate window.
We will honor and respect all requests with regards to taking out your email address from our listings.