Re: Suspend in log out menu?

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 05:34:40PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le mardi 29 novembre 2005 à 15:06 +0100, Sven Arvidsson a écrit :
> > > I recently configured GDM to let me suspend my laptop from the actions
> > > menu. This works fine, but I would also like to be able to do the same
> > > from the log out menu on the gnome-panel. Is this possible in Debian?
> >
> > I noticed that this was possible in Ubuntu (suspend showed up in the
> > log out menu), is that a customization of theirs or something that
> > should be possible in Debian too?
> >
> > If not, what package should i file a wishlist bug for, gdm or gnome-panel?
>
> This is for gnome-session.
>
> Note that I will refuse patches that add non-translated text to the
> interface.

Just a question, isn't it a chicken and egg problem ? Will the translation
teams be able to provide translated strings for this new feature if the
feature in question is not yet in the package ? Also, what set of language do
you need translations for, in order to consider that it doesn't add
non-translated text ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther