Evolution & GConf : I don't understand any more...

Hi,

I have a big problem with Evolution under Gnome 2.10 (with Debian Sid)...
I have just re-install my computer and now, it seems not to use any more the .gconf/apps/evolution/mail/%gconf.xml file !!!
I thought that the different %gconf.xml files we see everywhere are the "view" of what we see with GConf Configuration Editor...
For example, if I change Evolution preferences, the file is not changed ! But, in GConf Configuration Editor, I see the change !!!

Do you know which file is the right one ?

I need it because I have two different configurations and I change them dynamically at the boot...

Thank you very much.

David.