Re: Installing Gnome 2.12 with apt-get...

> I had the same problem using apt-get, and the advice I was given was
> to use the command:
>
> aptitude -t experimental install ....

Yes, I already had this answer, which is correct, but I'd like to
understand if it is really not possible to do the same thing with
apt-get !!!
If it is the only answer you received, I think it is not ;-)

> And this worked fine.  Think carefully, there is some strange behavior
> in the current package tree, (or I don't know what I'm doing, also an
> option).
>
> You've been warned.
>
> -dave

I know it's dangerous, but I like this ;-)

Thank you.

David.