Re: gnome-phone-manager (0.6) packages for Debian GNU/Linux (testing)?
- To: Ivo Marino <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: List Debian gtk-gnome <email@example.com>, Edd Dumbill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-phone-manager (0.6) packages for Debian GNU/Linux (testing)?
- From: Jérôme Warnier <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:36:48 +0100
- Message-id: <1130762208.20569.61.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Le dimanche 30 octobre 2005 à 23:00 +0100, Ivo Marino a écrit :
> Hello folks,
> I was just wondering if someone has packaged the latest
> gnome-phone-manager version (0.6) for Debian GNU/Linux (testing)?
> Actually I can find just the latest Ubuntu package of
> gnome-phone-manager which won't install, without a dpkg install
> --force-all, on an up-to-date Debian testing system: Some dependencies
> are outdated.
You should have a look at http://packages.debian.org for existing
For expected packages (ITP), you should have a look at
But anyway, if searching for a pre-existing package in Debian Testing, I
would recommend first checking in Unstable, and if present there, there
might be a (good) chance for it to be also in Testing.
> Thanks in advance for feedback.
> Best regards,
> P.S. I'm currently off-list so please Cc: me on each reply. Thanks.