Themes do not work, Gnome 2.10

Hi,

I'm having a strange issue with themes. Basically I can use icon-sets and window-decoration, but GTK-themes don't work. When selecting a theme, the menus and windows keep using the default Clearlooks style (at least it appears to me like that) and icons, like back and forward in Nautilus don't change. Some icons nevertheless do change (home button for example).

I know this is basically cosmetical stuff, but I kind of need eye candy to be happy with my system (call me whatever you want :-).

I spend a bit time searching for similar problems, but I don't really know what to search for, because I don't know, where exactly start searching for errors. If this is an already well known problem or if there is an easy to find sollution - please apologize my stupidity ;).

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de