gdk-imlib1 may yet live (was Re: Removing GNOME 1 (was Re: orbit2cpp

Steve Langasek wrote (in reference to gdk-imlib1):
>No, there isn't.  It should only need to be rebuilt against the newer
>libpng.
Ah, excellent news.  Why wasn't this done *before* removing libpng10?
Because the imlib package maintainer is dropping them and nobody else
understood the state of the imlib packages?  (I certainly find it very
confusing.)

In any case that should be done soon.  Someone who cares needs to make some
sort of upload for the imlib packages.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

"(Instead, we front-load the flamewars and grudges in
the interest of efficiency.)" --Steve Lanagasek,