Re: do not delete gnome-1

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

> Le vendredi 30 septembre 2005 à 10:37 -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG a
> écrit :
>> I knew about the multiple png problems.  I didn't know the solution
>> chosen (drop png2) was going to be implemented without warning, nor
>> did I know that solution had been chosen.
>
> Will you stop these fallacious accusations?

What are you talking about?  I did not know that the drop-png2
solution was going to be implemented without warning to secondary
users of the library.  No such warning was, in fact, given.  (If it
was, please point me to the message to me or the bug filed against
gnucash giving the warning.)

Nor did I know even that drop-png2 was the solution chosen; I knew
there were problems, but that doesn't mean that drop-png2 is the only
solution.  Indeed, we had a functional solution for a long time before
that.

Thomas