Re: Evolution on alpha

Hello again,

Just submitted bug 320349 to GNOME Bugzilla on the second of these
issues.

On the first, does any alpha person know what driver I need for an alpha
nautilus with APB, so I can build it into a 2.4 or 2.6 kernel (i.e. not
a module) which actually boots? :-)  The chipset appears to be ALI
M5229, but I don't see a driver for that in the 2.6.8 IDE config list.

(Yes I know, upgrade to SRM, but the CD drive is broken.)

Thanks,
-Adam

http://www.take6.com/albums/greatesthits.html