do not delete gnome-1

http://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2005/06/msg00025.html

This is inappropriate.  There are still gnome-1 programs in Debian.
The upstream developers are converting to gnome-2 as soon as they can,
but they aren't ready yet.

Orphan packages that you don't want to maintain, and I'm happy to
maintain what actually needs a non-orphaned maintainer.

Do not delete packages only because you think nobody should use them;
delete packages when no packages *do* use them.  gnucash, for example,
is an important Debian package used by many people.

I don't read debian-gtk-gnome, so please CC me on replies.

Thomas