Re: Bloated "System" menu in G 2.10

Hello Johannes,

I hit this same error a few weeks/days ago and wrote something on my
Blog on how to fix it. Hope it helps:

http://lems1.kiskeyix.org/puntoyaparte/article.php?story_id=38

Let me know if there is something that needs to be updated in that blog entry.

I'm sure that if you search the pkg-gnome-debian mailing list archive,
you will find plenty of help on that subject. However, if you are like
me, you probably already started to fix the problem before even
attempting to search for anything ;-) It's the geek-within trying to
know it all!

Salut!