Evolution 2.2: SMTP Secure Connections

Hi everybody

Since today's upgrade to Evolution 2.2 (on unstable) it seems that I cannot use secure connections (SSL) for SMTP anymore. I've found a bug-report (#295548) which seems to be related but is for Debian Woody (Evolution 1.0.5).

At the moment I am using Mozilla Thunderbird where everything seems to be OK.

Is there anything known that SSL connections to an SMTP Server should not work anymore? Interesting is that I can use SSL for IMAP connections.

Regards,

Dominik Meister