Re: Goobox and CDDB

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 12:51 +0100, Adalbert Dawid wrote:

> On my up-to-date Sarge system, goobox (0.7.1-1) does not recognize any
> inserted CD. There is an according bug report (#290106) for goobox 0.6.0,
> but it has been marked as resolved. Though, this issue is obviously not
> resolved yet, as it still occurs no my Debian box.

I maintain goobox debian package and I saw that bug, but it was closed
by its submitter, who said that it's a problem with gnome-media's
cddb-slave and not any player (he has the same problem with gnome-cd).
And it works fine for me and my sponsor for this package, so I can't
really reproduce it. Can you check if gnome-cd works with CDDB?

PS Please, write any problems and questions directly to me and/or BTS,
as I don't always have enough time to check mailing lists. Or at least
CC me. Thanks.

--
Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru>