no video thumbnails again

Hello.

I'm running sid, so it's still GNOME 2.6 here.

I can't say for sure it was the late October nautilus-media upgrade from
0.8.0-3 to 0.8.1-1, but I have a *feeling* that it's about a week since
new video thumbnails are no longer generated. Reverting back to 0.8.0-3
didn't help, `rm -r ~/.gnome/mime-info/` didn't help.

There doesn't seem to be any newer version of nautilus-media in
experimental. The changelog suggests 0.8.1-1 switched from generating
thumbnails basing on a Debconf question to generating thumbnails
basing on a alternatives question, but no matter whether I set
gnome-video-thumbnailer to /usr/bin/totem-video-thumbnailer or
/usr/lib/nautilus/gst-thumbnail I can't get any new video thumbnails
(old are displayed properly, JPG thumbnails are generated and displayed
properly).

Does it work as expected for you? Does it work in GNOME 2.8 and I should
wait for it to trickle down to sid/upgrade from experimental? Or should
I report a bug (against what, nautilus-media?)?

Cheers,
-- Shot
--
 It's clear that whoever set up the font colorings for most programming modes
 has seen too many Peter Max posters, or did more acid than I did in the 60s.