Re: Debugging Evolution->Server connection after upgrade

Hi,

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 16:42 -0400, Michael Hill wrote:
> Evo 2.0.2 seems to see neither my IMAP server (password required) nor my
> SMTP server (no password required). Can anyone offer a suggestion where
> I can begin debugging this? The log on the IMAP server has no evidence
> of connection attempts, and Evo has never asked me for the password
> (since the upgrade, when I tried to reconfigure the account from
> scratch).

Try removing any comment lines from your /etc/resolv.conf. Some guys
were talking about an interesting gcc bug regarding name resolution,
which may be your problem.

Anyway, I know it's just weird :)
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/