Re: Evolution migration hang

Next issue: thanks to Rob and NotZed, I have Evo 2 open with my migrated
local email archive. Now it will not connect to my IMAP server. I've
edited the account settings, blown them away and started from scratch,
told it to forget passwords but it will not prompt me for my IMAP
password (it's perpetually loading the folders with nothing ever being
displayed). Is there a file or setting I can remove to allow me to
re-specify the IMAP password? (Curiously there's no contact with the
SMTP server, a different machine, either, although I can ping them both
as well as connect using my Openexchange Webmail.)

Thanks,

Mike