Re: Suggestion

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, Pedro M (Morphix User) wrote:

> From: "Pedro M (Morphix User)" <pmacv@telefonica.net>
> Subject: Suggestion
>
> I suggest rename the list to Gnobian
>
> You can see:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnobian
>
> Regards.

I would suggest the exact opposite, and correcting wikipedia; The defi-
nition in wikipedia very clearly states the Gnobian is a collection of
distributions, debian based. This mailing-list however is very much de-
bian-specific (some Ubuntu issues may pop up from time to time, but I
have most certainly not seen much or any mails at all concerning the o-
ther distro's in the past about 2 years that I have been subscribed to
this list). Neither am I aware of any official links or connections be-
tween the debian project and the debian gnome project on one side, and
those other distro's on the other. But then, I may be mistaken.

This is ofcourse all my personal opinion as a subscriber to this list,
not as a member of the debian gnome project (which I'm not).

But thanks for your enthousiasm anyway! :)

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz@ULYSSIS.Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."