Re: Debblue, desktop-base and gnome-session changes

> No problem with me. I have no problem with adding the theme to
> gdm-themes either. However, I highly doubt you can convince Ryan to
> change the default GDM theme. A bug has been opened about that for just
> a year now.

OK, I'll upload desktop-base with the changes today and commit the
suggested changes to gnome-session for the next upload. Should the GDM
theme go into gdm-themes or desktop-base?

I thought about adding it to desktop-base following the principle that
'debianisms' should go into desktop-base, which you applied in the
"please add this Debian emblem" case.

Do you agree I should follow it again now, or you want to include it in
gdm-themes? I'm OK with any option.

Thanks,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>