Re: Debblue, desktop-base and gnome-session changes

Le dimanche 24 octobre 2004 à 00:07 -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva a
écrit :
> Hello Joss and GNOME people,
>
> I'm going to add debblue to desktop-base and plan to make use of it as
> the default background image and splash screen. This will require a
> change to the gnome-session patch.
>
> I would like to propose to change the patch to make it generic and use
> the default_splash symlink that desktop-base 0.3.15 will create (see
> attached file). This will allow us to change defaults without having to
> mess with gnome-session again.
>
> What do you think of the idea? And what do the Debian GNOME people think
> about the change to debblue? I think I'm going to try to convince Ryan
> to use the gdm theme as the default, too.

No problem with me. I have no problem with adding the theme to
gdm-themes either. However, I highly doubt you can convince Ryan to
change the default GDM theme. A bug has been opened about that for just
a year now.