Re: Printing and gnumeric broken

John:

I'm seeing the exact same behavior on my machine.  Starting gnumeric
and other GUI apps takes up to a minute.  This *extreme* slowness
started when I did a dist-upgrade on Sep 30, which is probably when
libgnomeprint and libgnomecups upgraded.

I also see the error you describe.

It seems there are a few updates to get today for:

libgnomeprint2.2-data/testing upgradeable from 2.8.0-3 to 2.8.0.1-1
libgnomecups1.0-1/testing upgradeable from 0.1.12-1 to 0.1.13-1
ibgnomeprint2.2-0/testing upgradeable from 2.8.0-3 to 2.8.0.1-1

I'll reply again after updating.

Norm