Re: normal user can shut down the system

On Sun, 2004-10-03 at 10:23 -0500, Kenny Hitt wrote:

> Hi.  I'm running the Gnome 2.6 on Sarge.  I just noticed a normal user
> can choose to shutdown or reboot the system on logout.  How can I
> disable such a stupid feature?

If I recall the patch correctly, this only appears and works for the
user logged in to the machine directly and not remotely.

That is the user who's right next to the power cord anyway, and could
pull it out easily enough.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?