Re: The Return of the Splash That Couldn't Disappear

Hello.

Josselin Mouette:

> Le lundi 23 août 2004 à 12:24 +0200, Shot a écrit :

> > After adding a xmodmap call to the gnome-session, the GNOME splash
> > screen doesn't disappear (but I can close it by clicking on it).
>
> You added to the session a program (xmodmap) that won't register within
> the session manager. This result is expected, there is no bug here.

Awww, ok. What is the proper way to call xmodmap at GNOME start, then?
(Since GNOME 2.6 the ~/.Xmodmap file is ignored "by design.")

Cheers,
-- Shot (Piotr Szotkowski)
--
                   He has never been known to use a word that
                     might send a reader to the dictionary.

                                                     http://shot.pl/hovercraft/