Re: Installation Report for Sarge

Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> writes:
> 8. Add a starter for epiphany and evolution to the top panel and remove
> the starter for gnome-terminal (this was also suggested in a recent 3rd
> party usability study of GNOME)

Why would you remove the terminal starter?  It's very useful.  We should
encourage people to become familiar with all aspects of their system --
and the command line is very empowering in debian.

Did the "3rd party usability study" actually recommend that?  Did they
give reasons?  Who was the study by, and what sort of users did they
look at?

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.