Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

<quote who="Sven Luther">

> i believe it is the duty of the debian gnome maintainers to forward those
> stuff, at least that is what i do for my packages.

So, there is no point raving away on this list. Someone, perhaps you, needs
to talk with upstream about it. (Oddly, in another thread, you're attempting
to argue that this should be solved within Debian...)

> And add another list to the ones i read, no thanks. I will never get time
> to do packaging if i go this way.

So, you are not content to discuss it with upstream (which may not even
involve subscribing to another list, or a serious commitment of time), but
you are content to *waste your time* arguing here. That does not make sense.

Seriously dude, you're not going to get what you want arguing here. There is
no point.

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2004: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

   "In the pre-Internet age, I was like an Internet kid, with a 3D search
             engine, trying to find weird stuff." - John Safran