Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

<quote who="Sven Luther">

> Well, i am a galeon user myself, since epiphany is another symptom of that
> "we know what is best for you" dogma, so ...

You're not going to solve any of your own bugbears by refusing to understand
GNOME or its direction. What you've said above is inaccurate and not helpful
in your effort to have problems solved.

Slapping someone in the face and then asking for a favour will get you
nowhere, Sven. It's not a diplomatic or efficient way to get what you want.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   "They are, as I told Telsa, all very small cheques. Indeed our cheques
   only come in one size, otherwise cheque books would be far too hard to
                          manufacture." - Alan Cox