Re: Keep non-gnome2.6 package out of the discussion please [was: GNOME 2.6 definitely not ready for unstable]

Why not move gstreamer-properties into a gstreamer-gnome package. It
looks so simple I can't imagine it couldn't be compiled against Gnome
2.4 libs. Seems a much better separation to me anyways.