Re: wireless-applet patch

<quote who="Chipzz">

> This is why a _distribution_ provides distribution packages; because they
> are extended to work (ie implement certain functionality) in specific
> cases like this one.

Not a great idea though. It requires a development version of wireless-tools
and patches to it. Then it'll require some patches to the applet itself to
work on a non-consolehelper system (and adequate thought to figure it out),
which are all better done upstream.

- Jeff

   "There, I did it... I defiled a timeless piece of ART!" - Jim Carrey,
                          covering I Am The Walrus