Re: [Fwd: Upgrade to evolution 1.4.6-2 breaks address book]

I saw this problem as well, and am ccing bug 234734
(http://bugs.debian.org/234734) as you are second person to see it.  So
I'm not going crazy after all. :-)

Where is the real list of contacts kept, if not in addressbook.db?

On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 13:19, Ivo Marino wrote:
> I posted this problem on the debian-user mailing list but I think it
> could be interesting also in here.
>
> Thanks for reply,
>
>  I.
>
> P.S. I am not subscribed to this mailing list so please Cc: in reply.
>
> --
>                         )/_
>               _.--..---"-,--c_    Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net>
>          \L..'           ._O__)_  http://mentors.debian.net/~eim/
>  -.      _.+  _  \..--( /         irc.FreeNode.net #debian-mentors
>    `\.-''__.-' \ (     \_         A Public Debian Package Repository
>      `'''        `\__   /\
>                   ')

> From: Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Upgrade to evolution 1.4.6-2 breaks address book
> Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 18:09:03 +0200
>
> I recently upgraded evolution, on Debian unstable system, from package
> version 1.4.5-3.2 to 1.4.6-2 and now evolution isn't able to access the
> address book (~/evolution/local/Contacts/addressbook.db) as before.
>
> I have around 20 contacts in my address book but now just one will be
> shown by evolution, the other are still available in the addressbook.db
> file but are not seen by evolution.
>
> Anyone experienced similar problems once upgraded evolution?
>
> Thanks for feedback,
>
>  I.
>
> P.S. I am currently not subscribed to this mailing list so please Cc: me
> in the reply, thanks.
-Adam P.

http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg