Re: "debian menu" in gnome's "Applications" menu

Em Mon, 10 May 2004 09:32:31 +1000, Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> escreveu:

> <quote who="Marcos Pinto">
>
> > OR just freakin' let users know what they need to change in the code to do
> > it themselves.  providing a patch might be nice, too
>
> I should "just freakin'" what? With that kind of encouragement, I don't have
> an inkling of interest in finding it or, god forbid, providing a patch to
> help you out. Are you sure your attitude is appropriate for someone asking a
> favour?

What I came to think after some years working with free software is
some people just don't understand we're mostly volunteers. They like
to think they're talking to some company's staff who they're paying
to do the work they demand.

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>     | http://beterraba.no-ip.org/~kov
  Debian Developer: http://www.debian.org/ | http://www.debian-br.org/